Dana joined RINA in August 2010 and is an audit manager in the Walnut Creek Office. She graduated from the University of the Pacific with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. She is a member of the American Institute of CPA’s as well as California Society of Certified Public Accountants and received her CPA certificate in 2012. Today, she enjoys serving not-for-profit organizations and small to mid-sized companies with their accounting and tax issues.
- Audit of small and medium size companies
- Audit of Not-For-Profits Organizations
- Audit of Employee Benefit Plans
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Wholesale Trade