Geoffrey Kulik, CPA, is a Tax Partner with RINA and an integral member of the Firm’s San Francisco Office. With more than 30 years of public accounting experience, Geoffrey is a skilled accounting, tax, and business advisor to organizations across a diverse range of industries, including professional services, information technology, exempt organizations, and healthcare. His knowledge includes proven methodologies for strategic planning, analysis, and facilitation.
Geoffrey specializes in helping clients use technology to meet their accounting and business development needs and attain financial freedom. He is proficient in not-for-profit accounting and auditing, and he also is skilled in planning and preparing multi-state and complex tax returns for high-net-worth individuals. He frequently works with early adapters of new technologies, such as businesses employing 3D printers, cryptocurrency investors, and entrepreneurs developing paradigm-shifting methodologies.
Geoffrey’s areas of expertise include:
- Financial monitoring, analysis, and mentoring
- Measuring and managing Key Performance Indicators
- Developing and producing management reporting systems needed for organizational growth
- Cash and liquidity planning
- Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency gains
- Cloud accounting
- Asset management and protection
- Retirement planning
- Financial literacy training.
I think that Geoff Kulik is the most competent and professional accounting and tax professional with whom I've ever worked... Geoff managed the returns for my mother's trust when I was handling it at the end of her life, and during that stressful time it was good to know that someone solid and trustworthy had that responsibility.
— Mary Joyce
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Multi-State Taxation
- Corporation & Partnership Tax
- Using Technology in Business
- Organizational Development & Planning
- Professional Services
- Information & Technology Services
- Exempt Organizations
- Healthcare Professionals