Charles has over 35 years of experience in public accounting. He specializes in business development, strategy, process improvement, communications, and planning. Charles also has extensive experience in corporation and partnership taxes, works with high net worth families, and has served as an expert witness in court cases.
Charles has organized and facilitated many business development workshops, roundtables, and short, medium, and long term strategic planning sessions for businesses in diverse industries. In addition, Charles has extensive experience in tax planning and preparation for closely-held businesses and their owners. He also has expertise in financial systems and audit experience for a variety of organizations.
- Moving Business from One Stage of Development to the Next
- Establishing Efficiencies in Internal Processes
- Communication and Collaboration to Unlock Group Power
- Corporation & Partnership Tax
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Expert Witness
- Real Estate & Construction
- Professional Services
- Food Services
- Service Industries