David P. Boekeloo, JD, is responsible for the firm's delivery of an integrated approach to client needs that involve income tax, wealth management and estate planning. David has a unique ability to design creative and comprehensive solutions to complex estate planning and business planning issues in a way that serves the best interest of the client both short and long term. His consulting services includes meeting with clients, reviewing clients’ financial, investment and legal documents, and consulting with clients’ tax and legal advisors.
David has provided tax and legal consulting services to independent financial advisors, Certified Public Accountants, various financial institutions, and attorneys for over 20 years.
His areas of expertise include:
- estate and income tax planning for high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals
- business succession planning for owners of closely held businesses
- asset protection planning for high-net worth and ultra-high-net worth individuals and their beneficiaries
- advanced trust and fiduciary planning strategies
Mr. Boekeloo has a law degree (JD), a Master’s in Taxation (MST), is a Certified Financial Planner professional (CFP), a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), and an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP). He has written several scholarly articles on various tax and estate planning subjects, and speaks widely at legal, tax, and industry conferences.
He is working virtually in the Oakland office where he coordinates closely with RINA's Tax Department and RINA Wealth Management Services to provide support that address the financial complexities facing businesses and individuals today.
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Consultation with clients' legal, financial, and wealth management advisors