- Update on RINA Operations
- RINA Accountancy Corporation Announcement
- Is This Your Situation: Managing Restricted Funds for a Nonprofit Organization?
- Accepting Cryptocurrency Donations for Not-for-Profits
- Best Practices for Managing Grant Requirements
- Walnut Creek-based RINA Accountancy Corp. Named Tom Neff President of the Firm, Succeeding Ed Fahey.
Accounting Capitalization Policy for ___________________
- This accounting capitalization policy is effective as of January 1, 2016, and treats as an expense for non-tax purposes both the amount paid for property that does not exceed $5,000/$2,500 per invoice (or per item as substantiated by the invoice) and the amount paid for property with an economic useful life of 12 months or less.
- Pursuant to this policy, the amounts described in 1 above will be treated as an expense on the books and records.