- A Conversation with the Great and Retiring Carrie Whisler
- RINA Celebrates Amy Conger for Living Our Core Values
- RINA Celebrates Cristina Monteiro for Living Our Core Values
- RINA Wins 2022 BEST OF ACCOUNTING Award for Service Excellence
- Farewell to Joan Stockholm After 46 Years of Service
- RINA Legend – Jim Kohles
RINA Gives Back - Raphael House Gala
Raphael House celebrated its 43rd year of providing Bay Area families experiencing or at risk for homelessness the personalized family-centered solutions they need to achieve stable housing and financial independence. RINA was honored to be a sponsor for the Raphael House “One Home, Many Hearts 2015 Gala” on Saturday, April 18th at the historic and newly renovated Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
It was a successful event raising a record-breaking amount of $550,000. Thank you to the RINA staff that attended including Tracy Teale, Partner, and Max Medina, Supervisor, Financial Women of San Francisco’s scholarship winner Stephanie Hyde; Senior Accountant David Huang, and Administrative Assistant Ashley Griffin. A big thank you to Raphael House for hosting such a wonderful event and for everything you do in the community!
To learn more about Raphael House or get involved with their work, please visit their website.