- A Conversation with the Great and Retiring Carrie Whisler
- RINA Celebrates Amy Conger for Living Our Core Values
- RINA Celebrates Cristina Monteiro for Living Our Core Values
- RINA Wins 2022 BEST OF ACCOUNTING Award for Service Excellence
- Farewell to Joan Stockholm After 46 Years of Service
- RINA Legend – Jim Kohles
RINA Gives Back-Girls Inc. of Alameda County
On Saturday, October 1st, eight staff from RINA’s WIN group and two of their significant others volunteered at the Girls Inc. of Alameda County “20thAnnual Women of Taste” event. The event brings together over 60 restaurants, wineries and culinary vendors showing off their wares to support the mission of Girls Inc. — Inspiring all girls to be strong, smart and bold through vital educational programs.
Our volunteers worked from 4pm to 10pm managing the Lagunitas Brewery booth, greeting guests, escorting guests to the VIP area, and assisting vendors with setting up and restocking. Everyone had a great time and said the food and beverages were wonderful!
RINA’s WIN group was created to further the Firm’s vision of being the most respected regional accounting and consulting firm in Northern California by inspiring and advancing leadership through the support, development and empowerment of the women at RINA.