- The IRS Issues Guidance on Employee Retention Credit Implementation
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
- A Look at Not-for-profit Risk Management
- Providing Services Outside Your Geographic Area
- Six Ways Nonprofits Can Engage with Millennials
- RINA Proudly Supports “The Spirit of Oakland”
Financial Women of San Francisco (FWSF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the success of women working in the financial services industry in the Bay Area. In addition, FWSF has awarded more than $2M in scholarships over 30 years to Bay Area women pursuing careers in finance and financial services. On June 6, 2017, the FWSF awarded $90,000 to 11 amazing women and I was thrilled to be in attendance at the annual Scholarship Luncheon to hear them tell their inspirational stories. In 2014, I myself was named as a scholarship recipient and seized the opportunity to begin networking with the many talented and successful women that are part of the FWSF. That networking led me to join the RINA family. The following year, I also joined the FWSF Board of Directors and I am the current Chair of the Endowment Committee. Our largest fundraiser is our Financial Woman of the Year event which is usually held in the fall and honors a high-achieving Bay Area woman who shares our passion for helping other women achieve their career goals. I spend approximately 6 hours a month performing my duties for the FWSF and I feel very fortunate for the opportunity to give back to an organization that gave me so much.