- RINA Appoints Darcy Illg Managing Director of Advisory Services
- RINA Accountants & Advisors is Proud to Celebrate its 75th Anniversary
- Partnerships are the key for the Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation
- Five Questions with our Managing Partner Tom Neff
- RINA Appoints Tracy Teale CFO
- Warm Holiday Wishes from RINA
Letter from Carol Arata
Director of Development
I would like to take this opportunity to thank RINA for selecting Abode Services as a featured nonprofit in the 2011 Giving Guide of the San Francisco Business Times.
Because of this ad, representatives of the Oakland Museum identified us as a nonprofit they would like to partner with. Earlier this year, we were given the opportunity to select artwork that was left unsold after their annual White Elephant Sale. Through their generous donation, we were able to offer artwork to program participants and staff at our emergency shelter, supportive housing sites and community offices. Our staff got a kick out of coming to our office to view the “art show” and shop for items for program participants and selected Abode sites. It was wonderful!
In addition to the great exposure we received from the print ad, we were also able to convert the ad into a marketing piece which we used successfully at many community presentations throughout the year.
Please extend my thanks to the RINA team so they will know what has transpired since our feature in the Giving Guide last year. We are very grateful for your continued support.