- RINA Celebrates Carrie Whisler for Living Our Core Values
- The IRS Issues Guidance on Employee Retention Credit Implementation
- RINA Celebrates Manila Pandit-Subedi for Living Our Core Values
- RINA Celebrates Keith Block for Living Our Core Values
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
- RINA Celebrates Kathy Moody for Living Our Core Values
Letter from Carol Arata
Director of Development
I would like to take this opportunity to thank RINA for selecting Abode Services as a featured nonprofit in the 2011 Giving Guide of the San Francisco Business Times.
Because of this ad, representatives of the Oakland Museum identified us as a nonprofit they would like to partner with. Earlier this year, we were given the opportunity to select artwork that was left unsold after their annual White Elephant Sale. Through their generous donation, we were able to offer artwork to program participants and staff at our emergency shelter, supportive housing sites and community offices. Our staff got a kick out of coming to our office to view the “art show” and shop for items for program participants and selected Abode sites. It was wonderful!
In addition to the great exposure we received from the print ad, we were also able to convert the ad into a marketing piece which we used successfully at many community presentations throughout the year.
Please extend my thanks to the RINA team so they will know what has transpired since our feature in the Giving Guide last year. We are very grateful for your continued support.