- California Pass-through Entity Elective Tax Payment is Due June 15th!
- RINA Accountants & Advisors Merges with Top-35 National Accounting Firm, Aprio
- Spotlight on International Business
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program Update
- Schedule K-1‘s will be Delayed
- Governor Signs Two Significant Bills Affecting Businesses
The client’s customers requested unique ingredients in their condiments, which did not allow for extended production runs. The shifts were cut short in order to provide sufficient inventory for each customer and the changeover process created significant downtime.
Conduct longer production runs in order to reduce downtime.
RINA suggested production runs for similar customer products to alleviate downtime during the changeover for another customer product.
Due to reduced downtime, the company’s production was increased.