- Substantial Tax Savings Stem from New California Law
- The IRS Issues Guidance on Employee Retention Credit Implementation
- State And Local Tax (SALT) Workaround is coming to California
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
- RINA Names David P. Boekeloo Director of Trust & Estate Services
- California Gives Tax Breaks on Forgiven PPP Loans
The client’s customers requested unique ingredients in their condiments, which did not allow for extended production runs. The shifts were cut short in order to provide sufficient inventory for each customer and the changeover process created significant downtime.
Conduct longer production runs in order to reduce downtime.
RINA suggested production runs for similar customer products to alleviate downtime during the changeover for another customer product.
Due to reduced downtime, the company’s production was increased.