- Save The Date - Real Estate Advice Series "Ask the Experts" Annual Luncheon
- Heads Up! Your Entity Could be Considered a Tax Shelter Under the New Tax Law
- Get to Know How Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation Work for Real Estate
- What is that New Asset on Your Balance Sheet?
- How to Realize Tax Benefits with Cost Segregation
- GAAP Lease Rules are Changing - Are You Ready?
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Teresa Fluegel, Senior Vice President, Chicago Deferred Exchange Company
Timothy Galusha, Attorney with Thompson Welch Soroko & Gilbert LLP
Timothy Tikalsky, Stockholder, RINA accountancy corporation
Chicago Deferred Exchange Company & RINA accountancy corporation
1333 N. California Blvd.
11:30am – 1:30pm
For more information, contact: Amanda Vergara at email@example.com