- New Life in California for Drop and Swaps
- Four Sustainability Trends Affecting Commercial Real Estate
- How does the Qualified Business Income Deduction (Sec. 199A) Rule Affect Real Estate?
- RINA Real Estate Advice Seminar Survey
- Are You Expecting a Large Tax Bill This Year?
- Walnut Creek-based RINA Accountancy Corp. Named Tom Neff President of the Firm, Succeeding Ed Fahey.
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Teresa Fluegel, Senior Vice President, Chicago Deferred Exchange Company
Timothy Galusha, Attorney with Thompson Welch Soroko & Gilbert LLP
Timothy Tikalsky, Stockholder, RINA accountancy corporation
Chicago Deferred Exchange Company & RINA accountancy corporation
1333 N. California Blvd.
11:30am – 1:30pm
For more information, contact: Amanda Vergara at email@example.com