- The American Families Plan Potential Impact on Real Estate
- Industrial Space is Booming!
- Trending - Repurposing Industrial Buildings
- New Life in California for Drop and Swaps
- Four Sustainability Trends Affecting Commercial Real Estate
- How does the Qualified Business Income Deduction (Sec. 199A) Rule Affect Real Estate?
SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, January 24, 2019
8:30 am – 10:00 am
Featuring Jeffrey Weil, Executive Vice President, Colliers International
• Records Are Being Set All Around the Bay Area (Except Our East Bay …)
• Hundreds of Thousands of High-Paying Jobs Are Headed to The Bay Area (Where, When and by Whom?)
• No Bump Expected in This Road Ahead - Reasons Why We Are Looking Strong
• Why a 12% Office Vacancy Rate is a Good Thing!
• The Future of Shopping Centers
Scott’s Seafood Restaurant, Walnut Creek
Complimentary Continental Breakfast will be Served