- Update on RINA Operations
- RINA Accountants & Advisors International Network of CPA Firms, MGI Worldwide, Merges with CPAAI
- RINA Accountancy Corporation Announcement
- RINA accountancy corporation wins MGI Worldwide "Tax Firm of the Year"
- Applying or Renewing an ITIN: Verifying Your Identity
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program - Time to Come into Compliance
East Bay EDA hosted the International Consulate luncheon at the Oakland Marriot Convention Center and RINA was there! Tom Neff, Stockholder and International Tax Practice Group Chair serves on the East Bay EDA’s International Trade & Investment Committee to assist in maximizing import/export opportunities for East Bay companies that are seeking foreign investment or trade/service abroad. The luncheon featured Consuls General from 14 countries, international intermediaries, government officials, major corporations, business owners, and city economic development representatives along with a panel of experts who spoke on the state of global trade and investment and how it relates to the East Bay region.
MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, acÂcounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide does not provide any services and its member firms are not an inÂternational partnership. Each member firm is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member firm accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. For more information visit www.mgiworld.com/legal.