Tom NeffCPA / Tax Partner / International Tax Co-Chair / Managing Partnerview bio
- Update on RINA Operations
- RINA Accountants & Advisors International Network of CPA Firms, MGI Worldwide, Merges with CPAAI
- RINA Accountancy Corporation Announcement
- RINA accountancy corporation wins MGI Worldwide "Tax Firm of the Year"
- Applying or Renewing an ITIN: Verifying Your Identity
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program - Time to Come into Compliance
You must file a FINCen 114 (Foreign Bank Account Report) if:
- You are a U. S. citizen and have a financial interest in at least one financial account located outside of the United States; and
- The aggregate value of all foreign financial accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during the calendar year reported.
Disclaimer:MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide does not provide any services and its member firms are not an international partner-ship. Each member firm is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member firm accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. For more information visit www.mgiworld.com/legal.