- Tax Consequences of Foreign Investments in US Real Estate
- State And Local Tax (SALT) Workaround is coming to California
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
- RINA Names David P. Boekeloo Director of Trust & Estate Services
- Tax Season is Over. Now What?
- California Gives Tax Breaks on Forgiven PPP Loans
RINA is a proud member of MGI Worldwide, an international network of independent audit, tax and accounting firms, with 5000 professionals in over 250 locations around the world. Today, MGI is one of the world’s oldest international networks.
From setting up subsidiaries abroad to planning for foreign tax regimes, providing expert advice and assistance to the most complex of client issues, MGI Worldwide member firms do whatever is needed to help make their clients’ business a success – and they have been doing it for more than 70 years!
MGI Worldwide member firms are well respected in their local markets, share similar values and work with the same types of clients, from small and medium sized businesses, family business, entrepreneurial and fast growth enterprises to subsidiaries of major multinationals and not-for-profits.
MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide does not provide any services and its member firms are not an international partnership. Each member firm is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member firm accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. For more information visit www.mgiworld.com/legal.