- RINA Accountants & Advisors is Proud to Celebrate its 75th Anniversary
- A Comparison of the Candidates' Tax Policies
- Update on RINA Operations
- RINA Accountants & Advisors International Network of CPA Firms, MGI Worldwide, Merges with CPAAI
- RINA Accountancy Corporation Announcement
- RINA accountancy corporation wins MGI Worldwide "Tax Firm of the Year"
RINA has been a member of MGI Worldwide, a top 20 ranked international network and alliance of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms for over 20 years. MGI is 70 years old and is in 85 countries with over 5,000 professionals in 263 offices. This gives MGI member firms true global coverage and helps many clients set-up and grow their businesses overseas. Most member firms are medium sized businesses with a significant position in their markets and typical clients are family businesses, entrepreneurs and fast growth enterprises. MGI member firms offer clients the personal support at partner level that big firms cannot match. Just like their clients, members are business owners who understand the highs and lows of entrepreneurial endeavor.
MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide does not provide any services and its member firms are not an international partnership. Each member firm is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member firm accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. For more information visit www.mgiworld.com/legal.