- A Comparison of the Candidates' Tax Policies
- Update on RINA Operations
- RINA Accountants & Advisors International Network of CPA Firms, MGI Worldwide, Merges with CPAAI
- RINA Accountancy Corporation Announcement
- RINA accountancy corporation wins MGI Worldwide "Tax Firm of the Year"
- Applying or Renewing an ITIN: Verifying Your Identity
There have been more than 50 inflation adjustments to federal tax rates for 2016 made by the IRS. As for taxpayers with foreign earned income, taxes are excluded on income up to $101,300. That’s a $500 increase from 2015. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this or any other changes, please contact a RINA representative. 1-800-746-2272.
MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide does not provide any services and its member firms are not an international partnership. Each member firm is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member firm accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. For more information visitwww.mgiworld.com/legal.