- New Legislation Provides More Flexibility to PPP Loan Recipients
- The Fed Issues Safe Harbor for Loans Under $2 Million
- Are you Ready to Reopen your Business?
- How to Survive the COVID-19 Crisis
- Navigating COVID-19 Business and Tax Resources Webinar
- California Continues to Expand Assistance to Small Businesses
The Mystery of What Will Happen to Commercial Real Estate in 2020
- How many more new multi-family units are coming and who can afford them?
- Why do we have five million square feet of vacant office space?
- What might happen in retail in 2020 and will we like it?
- How will the new reality of fire danger affect our way of life in the suburbs?
- Why is it a good thing that some companies are leaving the Bay Area for less expensive locales?
- What happened to the East Bay industrial market?
RINA Accountants & Advisors and Chicago Deferred Exchange Company
Location: Scott's Seafood Restaurant, Walnut Creek