- Are You Aware that the New Tax Laws make Transportation Fringe Benefits Taxable UBIT to Nonprofits?
- Five Measurements of Nonprofit Success: KPIs that Count
- Changes to Net Asset Disclosures
- Unusual Grants
- Schedule D: The Key to Better Understanding Your Organization's Financial Position
- Reporting Expenses Under the New Financial Statement Standards
At RINA, we believe in helping those who help others. We are proud that, for over 70 years, serving the not-for-profit industry has been a primary focus for our firm.
We provide not-for-profit tax services, accounting services and management consulting services to community-based and other not-for-profit organizations throughout Northern California. Our tax, accounting and management consultants offer specialized knowledge of not-for-profit financial systems and understand how to address the unique needs of your organization. Our overriding objective is to help your organization succeed and fulfill its mission.