- The IRS Issues Guidance on Employee Retention Credit Implementation
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
- A Look at Not-for-profit Risk Management
- Providing Services Outside Your Geographic Area
- Six Ways Nonprofits Can Engage with Millennials
- RINA Proudly Supports “The Spirit of Oakland”
Not-for-Profit Fact Sheet
At RINA, we believe in helping those who help others. We are proud that, for over 75 years, serving the not-for-profit industry has been a primary focus for our firm.
We provide not-for-profit tax services, accounting services and management consulting services to community-based and other not-for-profit organizations throughout Northern California. Our tax, accounting and management consultants offer specialized knowledge of not-for-profit financial systems and understand how to address the unique needs of your organization. Our overriding objective is to help your organization succeed and fulfill its mission.