- RINA’S Core Values Say Who We Are!
- What’s Next? Managing Your Business' Future
- LymeLight Foundation – A Lifeline for Those in Need
- RINA.CPA is Live with Statements: The Interactive Edition
- Participating in CalSavers is Not a Choice
- New Audit Standard Places Increased Responsibilities on Benefit Plan Sponsors
Not-for-Profit Fact Sheet
At RINA, we believe in helping those who help others. We are proud that, for over 75 years, serving the not-for-profit industry has been a primary focus for our firm.
We provide not-for-profit tax services, accounting services and management consulting services to community-based and other not-for-profit organizations throughout Northern California. Our tax, accounting and management consultants offer specialized knowledge of not-for-profit financial systems and understand how to address the unique needs of your organization. Our overriding objective is to help your organization succeed and fulfill its mission.