- Is This Your Situation: Managing Restricted Funds for a Nonprofit Organization?
- Accepting Cryptocurrency Donations for Not-for-Profits
- Did You Know that Your Nonprofit Organization is Exempt from Paying Property Taxes?
- Best Practices for Managing Grant Requirements
- Help Your Nonprofit Staff, Without Micromanaging
- Walnut Creek-based RINA Accountancy Corp. Named Tom Neff President of the Firm, Succeeding Ed Fahey.
Not-for-Profit Fact Sheet
At RINA, we believe in helping those who help others. We are proud that, for over 70 years, serving the not-for-profit industry has been a primary focus for our firm.
We provide not-for-profit tax services, accounting services and management consulting services to community-based and other not-for-profit organizations throughout Northern California. Our tax, accounting and management consultants offer specialized knowledge of not-for-profit financial systems and understand how to address the unique needs of your organization. Our overriding objective is to help your organization succeed and fulfill its mission.