RINA's experience can help. Our many years in your industry provides us with knowledge in:
- Choosing appropriate methods for tax reporting, including completed contract and percentage of completion.
- Defining the entity best suited to the operation–such as C and S corporations, LLCs , and corporate partnerships.
- Selecting the most beneficial way to use the employment market, either through payroll or subcontractors.
- Finding one's way through licensing requirements.
- Selecting the accounting system to best meet your reporting and record keeping objectives.
- Ensuring that your software is correct–so that current accounts and project costing stay timely and accurate.
- Preparing the necessary information for bonding companies and preserving the businesses’ bondable status.
- Negotiating with bankers or other institutional lenders in obtaining financing.
- Preparing the prospective financial information (forecasts, budgets or projections) demanded by lenders.
Like you, we know the construction industry has highs and lows which develop with surprising speed and little warning. Protecting yourself against unexpected economic turns requires preparation and planning. Let RINA help in strengthening your financial structure, expense controls, financing, management and other important matters.
With interest rates at historic lows and a gyrating stock market, many trustees have turned to real estate as an investment vehicle. While the potential for appreciation and steady income may be appe...
Are you a small business or startup with plans for global expansion, but not sure where to start? Luckily, a powerful resource is available to help you achieve international growth. The US Commercial ...
With rents and property values increasing at a rapid rate, landlords are looking for ways to increase rents when locked into long term leases – one method has been to buy out their current tenant leas...