Tuesday, January 21, 2020
08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Scott's Seafood Restaurant, Garden Room
1333 N California Blvd
Walnut Creek , CA 94596 View map
Questions?Contact: Amanda Vergara
Unveiled: The Mystery of What Will Happen to Commercial Real Estate in 2020.
A Real Estate Advice Series Event
Join us for an exhilarating presentation by Jeffrey Weil and learn:
- How many more new multi-family units are coming and who can afford them?
- Why do we have five million square feet of vacant office space?
- What might happen in retail in 2020 and will we like it?
- How will the new reality of fire danger affect our way of life in the suburbs?
- Why is it a good thing that some companies are leaving the Bay Area for less expensive locales?
- What happened to the East Bay industrial market?
- We went from cubicles to open space, where is office design headed next?
8:30am Registration, Networking and Complimentary Continental Breakfast
9:00am - 10:00am Program
Scott's Seafood Walnut Creek, 1333 N. California Blvd.
Complimentary Valet Parking and Metered Street Parking available
Jeffrey Weil is an Executive Vice President with Colliers International in Walnut Creek. He received his MBA from UC Berkeley and has earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), and NACORE'S Master In Corporate Real Estate Services with Honors (MCR.h) designations. He has specialized in the sale and leasing of commercial properties since 1976. He is the author and publisher of "Corporate Office Perspectives", which is in its 39th year of national distribution.
The Real Estate Advice Series has hosted seminars for real estate professionals and investors since 2009. This program is made possible by Chicago Deferred Exchange Company and RINA Accountants & Advisors.
This event is complimentary for RINA clients. For non-clients there is a $25 fee.
Cancellations made 3 business days (72 hours) or more in advance of the event date, will receive 100% refund. If you need to cancel your registration, contact Amanda Vergara at email@example.com or 925-627-2829