Tuesday, January 19, 2021
08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Online at Zoom
Questions?Contact: Keith Block
After An Unbelievable
(and for most, forgettable) 2020,
What Can We Expect in 2021?
Join us for an insightful presentation by renowned corporate real estate prognosticator Jeffrey Weil as he discusses:
- Systemic, long-term change in the way we do business in many arenas with long-term repercussions
- E-retail accelerated dramatically due to COVID; what lies ahead for brick & mortar?
- Work-from-home in different formats which helped corporate America survive is here to stay-how will this affect long-term office demand?
- How long will it take for Urban America to recover with so many leaving the big cities for lower cost living?
- Which CRE sectors will recover first, and which may be down and out for years to come?
- Just when will office workers return to the office?
- What exactly did we learn from last year?
Questions: Please contact Keith Block at email@example.com.
Jeffrey Weil is an Executive Vice President with Colliers International in Walnut Creek. He received his MBA from UC Berkeley and has earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), and NACORE'S Master In Corporate Real Estate Services with Honors (MCR.h) designations. He has specialized in the sale and leasing of commercial properties since 1976. He is the author and publisher of "Corporate Office Perspectives", which is in its 39th year of national distribution.
The Real Estate Advice Series has hosted seminars for real estate professionals and investors since 2009. This program is made possible by Chicago Deferred Exchange Company and RINA Accountants & Advisors.