Thursday, April 30, 2020
02:30 PM - 03:30 PM
Questions?Contact: Galen Workman
Thursday, April 30 at 2:30 PDT
Join Charles Sterck, Director of RINA's Strategic Growth Advisors, in an exploration of the steps business leaders should be taking to ensure that their organization survives the COVID-19 crisis and the government response.
This will not be an examination of the details of government programs or how to apply for aid. Instead, Charles will focus on internal management practices that will put businesses on solid ground under different possible COVID-19 scenarios.
Topics covered will include:
- Different economic recovery models based on the behavior of the COVID-19 pandemic and the potential impact on cash flow and business operations
- Proven leadership actions for the most successful impact on People, Process, and Product
- Communications during the crisis
- Reengineering sales and operations processes in response to COVID-19
- Real-life examples of company-changing entrepreneurial decisions
Charles has over 40 years of professional accounting and business development experience. He has used his tax, audit and forensic experience to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses through unique planning strategies and business development workshops. He is highly skilled at conducting needs analysis and designing effective, customized roundtable programs for business leaders and their teams.
The webinar is free, but advanced registration is required. Register now and you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar on Thursday.
[registration is closed]
For more information on RINA Accountants & Advisors COVID-19 resources visit our resouces page..