Tuesday, September 28, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Questions?Contact: Keith Block
President Biden and Congress have been working on a $3.5 T tax and spending package.
On September 12th, the House Ways & Means Committee released its proposal that would significantly raise taxes on the wealthy. This proposal will likely be voted on in the House by the end of September.
In this webinar, RINA’s industry expert, David Boekeloo, Director of Trust & Estate services will provide you with guidance on what you need to do now to make sure you take advantage of the current trust and estate laws before they change.
David will be hosting a free Zoom webinar plus Q&A session on Tuesday, September 28th at 10am to provide you with an overview of the proposed legislation.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Legislation effective dates
- Elimination of the temporary increase in the Applicable Exclusion Amount
- Effective use of Section 2032A
- Changes in the estate taxation of grantor trusts
- Restriction in the use of valuation discounts
We hope you will join us on Tuesday, September 28th at 10am PDT.