Wednesday, January 19, 2022
08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Online at Zoom
Questions?Contact: Keith Block
2020 Was Challenging, 2021 Better, But Where Are We Headed in 2022?
Join us for an insightful presentation by renowned corporate real estate prognosticator Jeffrey Weil as he discusses:
- Commercial Real Estate For 2022, what is hot, what is not?
- How will inflation and rising interest rates affect real estate?
- Why are portions of the Bay Area booming, other areas not so great?
- When will employees return to the office?
- For the I-680 Corridor and Tri-Valley, why was it the worst large-lease year in over 50 years?
- Is ‘Mall’ really a four-letter word?
Questions: Please contact Keith Block at email@example.com.
Jeffrey Weil is an Executive Vice President with Colliers in Walnut Creek. He received his BS and MBA from UC Berkeley, and has earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and NACRES;s Master in Corporate Real Estate Services with honors (MCR.h) designations. He has specialized in the sale and leasing of East Bay commercial properties since 1976. He is the author and publisher of “Corporate Office Perspectives”, now in its 41st year of national distribution. Jeff is a newly-wed residing with his wife Launa in Alamo.
The Real Estate Advice Series has hosted seminars for real estate professionals and investors since 2009. This program is made possible by Chicago Deferred Exchange Company and RINA Accountants & Advisors.