Thursday, July 25, 2019
05:00 PM - 07:30 PM
RINA's San Francisco Office
150 Post Street, Suite 200
San Francisco , CA 94108 View map
Questions?Contact: Galen Workman
RINA professionals are experienced in working with businesses like yours to implement creative strategies to improve and increase business capacity and efficiency.
The seminar will help you set a clearer direction for where your business will be in five years. We will provide unique but simple ways to keep your business moving in the right direction.
This complimentary Business Growth Seminar shows owners and key personnel how to grow their businesses more effectively, profitably and with more enjoyment.
The topics we cover include:
- The basic requirements for success
- The process of identifying the areas in business where profit is generated and how it can be measured effectively
- Specific tools for participants to use so that they may implement some of what they learn from attending the seminar
- Show the value in systematizing 90% of what goes on in business so that you can humanize the remainder. In this section we talk about the secret of making a small business bigger
- We give our participants the “4 Ways to Grow A Business.” These ways include a unique and fairly detailed methodology that allows the owner (and their team) to dramatically increase revenues
- Impact to the bottom line and your “growth” strategy
- How to use competitive intelligence as a tool to differentiate your company and be the employer of choice
Charles Sterck, CPA, RINA Principal
Charles has over 40 years of experience in public accounting. His passion is to be a trusted advisor and help businesses grow, be more profitable and develop internal processes that supports the entrepreneur. By turning historical data into valuable wisdom, Charles helps companies move to the next stage of development.
Geoffrey Kulik, CPA, RINA Stockholder
Geoff has 31 years of accounting experience and says his undergraduate scientific methodology training aids him in helping clients use technology to meet their accounting and business development needs. By bringing together technology and real world data, he helps business owners see what is really going on in their business.
Program begins promptly at 5:00. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
Space is limited so reserve your spot today! This is a complimentary seminar so please be mindful to let us know if you RSVP and cannot attend.