Tuesday, March 26, 2019
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
600 California Street
San Francisco , California 94108 View map
Questions?Contact: Galen Workman
RINA and ADP are experienced in working with businesses like yours to implement creative strategies to improve and increase business capacity and efficiency. This complimentary Business Advancement Workshop successfully shows business owners how to grow their businesses more effectively, profitably and with more enjoyment. The topics will include:
- The basic requirements for success
- The process of identifying the areas in business where profit is generated and how it can be measured effectively
- Specific tools for participants to use so that they may implement some of what they learn from attending the seminar
- Give additional steps to implement and leverage the new tools to keep these measurements alive. Critical to this process is timely communication to the entire organization about these measurements
- Provide our participants with a 4-step process wherein entrepreneurs can empower their team to improve the numbers
- To accomplish goals, we walk our participants through the critical steps necessary to develop an "Action Plan" so they can see and measure success
- Show the value in systematizing 90% of what goes on in business so that you can humanize the remainder. In this section we talk about the secret of making a small business bigger
- We give our participants the "4 Ways to Grow A Business." These ways include a unique and fairly detailed methodology that allows the owner (and their team) to dramatically increase revenues
- Identify industry trends with regards to talent, compensation and benefits, and risk
- Explain HCM benchmarking - identify strengths and weaknesses through data analytics
- Assess, compare and plan
- Impact to the bottom line and your "growth" strategy
- How to use competitive intelligence as a tool to differentiate your company and be the employer of choice
Charles Sterck, CPA, RINA Principal
Charles has over 40 years of experience in public accounting. His passion is to be a trusted advisor and help businesses grow, be more profitable and develop internal processes that supports the entrepreneur. By turning historical data into valuable wisdom, Charles helps companies move to the next stage of development.
Geoffrey Kulik, CPA, RINA Stockholder
Geoff has 31 years of accounting experience and says his undergraduate scientific methodology training aids him in helping clients use technology to meet their accounting and business development needs. By bringing together technology and real world data, he helps business owners see what is really going on in their business.
Matt Hentschel, Senior Accountant Specialist, ADP's PEO Division
With over 8 years working with Small, Mid-Size to Large Companies, Matt is well equipped with knowledge, insights, and strategies to help companies grow, sustain, and control costs. He is experienced with all different industry verticals from Manufacturing and Blue Collar to Professional Services, & Tech.
Parnian Emami, Accountant Specialist, ADP Small Business Services
Working with a wide portfolio of small business clients ranging from startups to local businesses, Parnian helps business owners identify their strengths and opportunities in order to become the employer of choice in their industry. Parnian specializes in HR & compliance, benefits and payroll.
Program begins promptly at 6:00 PM. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
This is a complimentary seminar so please be mindful to let us know if you RSVP and cannot attend. Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
This program is made possible by: