Tuesday, January 16, 2018
08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Questions?Contact: Amanda Vergara
- Tax Consequences of Foreign Investments in US Real Estate
- Fun Facts about Real Estate
- The American Families Plan Affect on Section 1031 Exchanges
- State And Local Tax (SALT) Workaround is coming to California
- The American Families Plan Potential Impact on Real Estate
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
Scott's Seafood Restaurant-Walnut Creek
Contra Costa Room
What will be Exciting in the East Bay for 2018?
Jeffrey Weil is back to give us an update on where the market is headed in 2018. Please join us for this complimentary seminar to hear about:
- New Retail Development and Trends
- Apartments Apartments Apartments
- Can’t Find Industrial Space
- Office Rents May Still Go Up and Why
- Overview of the Greater Bay Area Commercial Real Estate Market
Jeffrey Weil is an Executive Vice President with Colliers International in Walnut Creek. He received his MBA from UC Berkeley and has earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), and NACORE’S Master In Corporate Real Estate Services with Honors (MCR.h) designations. He has specialized in the sale and leasing of commercial properties since 1976. He is the author and publisher of “Corporate Office Perspectives”, which is in its 30th year of national distribution.
8:30 - Registration, Networking and Continental Breakfast
9:00 - Presentation with Q & A
The Real Estate Advice Series has hosted seminars for real estate professionals and investors since 2009. This complimentary program is made possible by Chicago Deferred Exchange Company and RINA accountancy corporation.