RINA Accountants & Advisors has been working to keep on top of the business and financial information that will help you and your business through the COVID-19 virus and the efforts to contain it.
We won't tell you how to create face masks or when to wear them.. That's not our area of expertise.
Insted we have been posting news, events, services, videos, and advice as the government and other organizations have announced relief and regulations. Please help yourself to our knowledge library and services.
|Frequently Asked Questions||Videos and Webinars||Advice and Alerts||Consulting Services|
These pages are updated as new common questions are identified.
RINA has been posting updates on government programs and rules several times a week. We are also publishing advice from our professionals on how you best can survive this crisis.
RINA is pleased to offer a wide range of services to help you with understanding relief programs, gathering information, and planning for the future. Contact your RINA accountant or email our response team to discuss the help you need.
We also have a special flat-rate consulting offer. We will consult with you for up to 4 hours for a flat fee of $750. You and a RINA professional will identify the consulting that will help your business the most. (More details)
Alerts and Articles on the COVID-19 Crisis
- "Take a Plunge into the PPP Flexibility Act – Updates to PPP Loan Forgiveness" Webinar video and PDF of slides (June 25, 2020)
- 2020 Required Minimum Distributions May be Rolled Back into Accounts through August 31st June 24, 2020
- New Legislation Would Provide More Flexibility to PPP Loan Recipients (June 4, 2020)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Overview page published HOT TOPIC! (May 29, 2020)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQ (May 27, 2020)
- Video of "Insight into Completing the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application" webinar (May 21, 2020)
- Video of "COVID-19's Impact on Real Estate" webinar (May 18, 2020)
- Video of "There’s No Place Like Home – for Tax Deductions" webinar (May 18, 2020)
- Alert! The Fed Issues Safe Harbor for Loans Under $2 Million (May 14, 2020)
- How the CARES Act Increases Access to Your Retirement Savings (May 14, 2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ (May 14, 2020, Updated May 27, 2020)
- Are you Ready to Reopen your Business? (May 12, 2020)
- Video of "Forgive, But Do Not Forget. Maximize the Benefit of Your PPP Loan" webinar " (May 7, 2020)
- IRS Issues Guidance Regarding Tax Deductions for PPP Loan Forgiveness (May 1, 2020)
- Support Beyond the PPP and EIDL Loan Programs (April 29 2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Tools (April 29, 2020, Updated May 27, 2020)
- Time Sensitive Actions to take on RMD's and Dependent Child Payments (April 21, 2020)
- Congress Adds Funding to COVID-19 Relief (April 21, 2020)
- Check the Status of Your Economic Impact Payment (IRS site) (April 15, 2020)
- People who Don’t File Income Taxes can still receive an Economic Impact Payment (April 10, 2020)
- Updated 2020 Tax Deadlines (April 9, 2020)
List of tax filing and payment deadline changes announced by California and the IRS
- Not-For-Profit Unemployment Insurance Support (April 9, 2020)
- San Francisco Offers $50,000 No-Interest Loans (April 7, 2020)
- California Continues to Expand Assistance to Small Businesses (April 3, 2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Applications are Available Now. Lenders will Start Accepting Applications Friday. (March 31, 2020)
- Payroll Credits and Payroll-Related Assistance (March 31, 2020)
- How do I apply for a Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)? How can this help my business? (March 30, 2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program - A New Business Loan Program with Loan Forgiveness (March 30, 2020)
- The President signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act to address the impacts of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic at the federal level. (March 27, 2020)
- From RINA Wealth Management. Special Market Commentary: Markets Rebound (for now) All Eyes on Congress (March 25, 2020)
- Tax Deadline Extended to July 15th. Families First Coronavirus Response Act Provides Tax Credits to Employers and Individuals (March 20, 2020)
- Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Can Receive Federal Disaster Loans (March 18, 2020)
- Official IRS Notice Issued on Relief for Taxpayers (March 18, 2020)
- Comments on Market Volatility (March 13, 2020)