In addition to our competitive salaries, we offer an attractive set of benefits that includes:
- Incentive bonus plan that offers up to 8% of salary
- Additional discretionary bonuses
- Marketing bonuses: 10% of the first year fees of new clients brought to RINA, $250 for setting up a meeting with a Shareholder and a prospective client
- Recruiting bonuses: $5,000 for referrals resulting in the hiring of experienced staff
- RINA pays tuition and books for graduate degree programs such as a Masters in Tax at Golden Gate University. Other degree programs are considered based on an individual's career development plan.
- RINA pays for education programs such as TaxWatch training, Cal Society courses and conferences and specific training based on the needs of the individual.
- RINA pays the full medical insurance premium for employees, their spouses or domestic partners and dependents
- RINA pays the insurance premiums for vision for the employee, employee pays a very small amount for coverage of the rest of the family
- RINA offers a dental insurance plan (employee paid) through its 125 plan.
- 401(k) Plan: Employees can begin salary deferral contributions to the plan from the beginning of employment. Employees are eligible for employer profit-sharing contributions after 6 months of full-time employment. RINA contributes to the plan at the end of the year based on that year's profits. Contributions have historically ranged from 5% to 7.5% of the employee's salary. Vesting is on a graduated scale. The employee is fully vested after 6 years of employment.
- Our Section 125 Plan includes a Health Care Reimbursement Plan, a Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan, and an Aflac Supplemental Insurance Plan. The employee's portion of the dental and vision premiums fall under the 125 Plan as well.
- RINA has an active formal and informal mentoring program which may include utilizing the services of a professional in a particular area. For example, several firm members utilize the services of a professional coach and marketing consultant.
- RINA will pay up to $40 per month toward employee gym memberships at any club of your choosing. We have corporate memberships with Club One and 24 Hour Fitness. This is considered a fringe benefit and shows as income to the employee.
- RINA operates on a flex schedule in the summer months allowing for one weekday off every two weeks.