- Changes to Net Asset Disclosures
- Five Measurements of Nonprofit Success: KPIs that Count
- Are You Aware that the New Tax Laws make Transportation Fringe Benefits Taxable UBIT to Nonprofits?
- Grass Roots Gay Rights Foundation 30th Anniversary!
- A Member of MGI Worldwide
- Caution! U.S. Owners of Foreign Corporations May Have Repatriation Tax on Their 2017 Income Tax Returns
RINA is a proud member of MGI Worldwide, an international network of independent audit, tax and accounting firms, with 5000 professionals in over 250 locations around the world. Today, MGI is one of the world’s oldest international networks.
From setting up subsidiaries abroad to planning for foreign tax regimes, providing expert advice and assistance to the most complex of client issues, MGI Worldwide member firms do whatever is needed to help make their clients’ business a success – and they have been doing it for more than 70 years!
MGI Worldwide member firms are well respected in their local markets, share similar values and work with the same types of clients, from small and medium sized businesses, family business, entrepreneurial and fast growth enterprises to subsidiaries of major multinationals and not-for-profits.
MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide does not provide any services and its member firms are not an international partnership. Each member firm is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member firm accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. For more information visit www.mgiworld.com/legal.