At RINA, we believe in helping those who help others. We are proud that, for over 65 years, serving the not-for-profit industry has been a primary focus for our firm. We provide not-for-profit tax services, accounting services and management consulting services to community-based and other not-for-profit organizations throughout Northern California. Our tax, accounting and management consultants offer specialized knowledge of not-for-profit financial systems and understand how to address the unique needs of your organization. Our overriding objective is to help your organization succeed and fulfill its mission.
We will work with you to:
- Set specific long and short term goals for your organization
- Implement a plan to meet these goals
- Develop accounting policies, procedures and internal controls for your organization
- Gather the information you need to prepare successful grant requests
- Prepare special projects and reports
Our specialized services include:
- Not-for-Profit Accounting Services – To provide timely and useful financial information, we’ll develop a customized accounting system and prepare financial statements for you, audited, reviewed or compiled as needed.
- Not-for-Profit Tax Services – We’ll prepare your Form 990 and related tax and information returns as required by the IRS and any state taxing authorities. If your organization has nonexempt income, we will apply the appropriate tax planning strategy.
- Not-for-Profit Management Consulting Services – We’ll advise you on computer systems and software selection and provide ongoing assistance and training to meet the needs as your not-for-profit organization grows.
- Other Services for Not-for-Profits - Fund raising consultation, grant applications, grant tracking services, cash flow management, training and assistance for in-house bookkeeping staff, attendance at board meetings, compensation planning, employee benefit services and personnel search assistance.
Our Stockholders and staff serve on not-for-profit boards and committees as well as volunteer for many community organizations. This service is a reflection of our commitment to the communities in which we live and work.