“Engage the Future.”
Our talented team of accounting and business professionals create a collaborative environment that fosters innovative thinking and proactive solutions. Our focus - Help our clients achieve their business and financial goals.
“'Best audit we've ever had' is music to my ears.”
Hearing “because of you our books are now correct” is a real measure of our success. We strive to be involved, easy to work with and responsive to each nonprofit client’s unique needs.
“We go beyond basic auditing to provide value to our clients. ”
At RINA we take a big picture view of accounting audits. Our goal is to have an audit pay for itself with the money-saving ideas we develop for our clients.
“Assisting clients through their many business and personal milestones is my passion.”
Our goal is to assist our clients through their entire business life cycle, from start-up to profitability to exit strategies and retirement.
“My approach to client service? Responsible, accessible, proactive, and passionate.”
My passion is successfully managing our clients' complex business and individual tax needs, providing innovative ideas and solutions, along with excellent client service.
“Our industry leadership benefits every client.”
Active involvement in the accounting industry, including serving on the California Society of CPAs board, prepares me to better serve RINA clients with estate planning, taxation consulting and other financial services.
“Why do my clients come to me for their tax and consulting services?”
Because my goal is to provide value by being a good listener and focusing on the relationship to develop solutions to their business and tax issues.
“We tailor custom tax solutions to address your specific cross-border requirements.”
The combined expertise of RINA’s tax advisors and our outside network of professionals provides U.S. companies doing business overseas and foreign companies entering the U.S. with an international tax planning dream team.
“Impartial, understandable, actionable tax and accounting advice for food and beverage companies.”
We understand and are responsive to the unique issues small-to-medium size closely held food and beverage companies face, such as low margins and financing needs, managing labor and equipment costs, family relationships and estate tax concerns.
“Staying current on employee benefit plan regulations helps us deliver a quality audit to our clients.”
Our innovative employee benefit plan audit methods help us deliver quality and value to our clients, efficiently and with minimal disruption to their normal course of business.
“We turn complicated analysis into layman’s terms to help our clients make informed decisions.”
Real estate transactions are complex and typically time sensitive, from 1031 exchanges to cost segregation to recourse liabilities. At RINA we understand the rules and requirements of the IRS and we educate our clients to help them make informed decisions.
“We take the worry out of estate planning by establishing a clear path forward. ”
Each client’s estate planning goals are unique. At RINA, we inspire trust and instill confidence by bringing clarity to the entire process.
You'll kick yourself later if you don't take these steps now.
You know real estate is a good investment, but are you getting all the tax advantages from your real estate holdings?
Just recently, the IRS under Rev- Procedure 2015-56, provided a safe harbor mechanism for Retailers and Restaurants allowing a write off 75% of their remodeling costs as repairs, and capitalizing the remaining 25%. …Read more